“Could it be your face I see on my computer screen…”
Originally I wanted to do the next installment of RED as a traditionally painted concept using watercolor techniques. But then I was introduced to the iPad Pro and the Apple Pencil. So THAT idea will have to be saved for a Chapter Three down the road. But since I’ve been using Procreate with the new gear I wanted to see how far I could push its abilities. So I thought putting together a new mini-book would be something dope to do almost entirely using Procreate.
And that’s where COMPUTER LOVE comes in. Today our lives are so intwined with technology and love and lust is of course no exception (”Sigh, it goes down in the DMs”). So why not make art inspired by the technology we’ve embraced?
- All body types are welcomed.
- Of course you need to be 18+
- Pose however you’re most comfortable in. Submissions don’t need to be fully nude, just as long as the form of the body is shown.
- Props and backgrounds can also be utilized (especially if it goes with the theme of the certain book). The theme for COMPUTER LOVE is technology, which could include phones, computers, webcams, etc. Be as creative as you want.
- Illustrations will be anonymous unless you say otherwise. This includes any features like tattoos, etc.
- If the pictures are taken professionally, please include the name of the photographer (if it is not done by yourself).